|Relatives||Nagisa Sena (Wife) |
Shougo Sena (Eldest son)
Izumi Sena (Second son)
|Physical and Vital Statistics|
|Manga||Volume 1 Chapter 1|
Seiya Sena (瀬名 聖夜 Sena Seiya) is the founder of SenaPro, the Sena family's personal agency, a stage actor with a focus in musical theatre, the husband of Nagisa Sena (a model turned actress and a bit of a spoiled princess that he happily got married to) & the father of Shougo Sena and Izumi Sena who was scouted by his own mother and debuted as an opera singer.
Even though the marriage between them was ostensibly because Nagisa relentlessly pursued Seiya after going to see one of his musicals and falling in love with him at first sight, Seiya, too, fell head over heels with the beauty touted as Japan’s foremost actress the second he laid eyes on her. He truly believes that a happy wife leads to a happy life.
- The name Seiya means "holy" (聖) (sei) and "night" (夜) (ya).
- He is the only member of the Sena family whose given name does not pertain to bodies of water.
- Seiya's surname Sena means "swift current, rapids" (瀬) (se) and "name" (名) (na).
- Seiya's favorite food is meat while his least favorite food is Umeboshi.
- Seiya has an American father and an Japanese mother, which would possibly make him Half American and Half Japanese.
- Seiya also produces shows and heads SenaPro.
- Seiya is younger than Nagisa Sena (Seiya's wife).