|Job||Assistant of the mangaka from Lalalulu|
|Physical and Vital Statistics|
|Manga||Volume 1 Chapter 1|
Takahiro Kuroi (黒井 高広 Kuroi Takahiro) is a member of Izumi Sena's manga club at college who also works as the part-time assistant of the mangaka that created Lala-Lulu.
Kuroi has short black hair that has bangs swept to the right side, green eyes and black rectangular-rimmed glasses.
He is usually seen wearing a grey jacket over a striped shirt along with grey pants.
Kuroi is really helpful as seen where he helped Izumi Sena when he was being chased after by fans and regularly helping Miyabi Saotome with his manga work. He also does not care about celebrity status, as seen with how his relationship with Izumi isn't changed whatsoever when he became a celebrity, still treating him as he always has. Even when he recognized Ryouma Ichijou as a well-known famous celebrity when he stopped by their manga club, he went completely unfazed by his presence and this trait is shown to surprise Izumi.
- The name Takahiro means "tall, high" (高) (taka) and "wide, broad, spacious" (広) (hiro).
- Takahiro's surname Kuroi means "black" (黒) (kuro) and "well, mine shift, pit" (井) (i).
- Kuroi's favorite food is bread.
- Like Nagisa Sena, Kuroi is almost disturbingly perceptive (a person who has or shows sensitive insight).
- In the Love Stage OVA there are hints that Miyabi Saotome might be in love with Kuroi. (This is shown when Saotome flirts with Kuroi, much to the latter's surprise.) This is confirmed in the manga where, in a manga extra, the character of Saotome admits to the reader that he has a crush on Kuroi, but that it appears as though Kuroi doesn't seem to notice his feelings. In Love Stage chapter 30, it is revealed that Kuroi has actually been thinking about becoming romantically involved with Saotome, having thought about it since Saotome flirted with him. However, he is hesitant about being in a homosexual relationship as well still being confused about his exact feelings for Saotome.